Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Still Practicing

Welcome to my newest blog! I've tread down the blog path before, posting on a very specific topic. Crafts. Print Shop. Furries. Wait, not that one. (anymore...) But in order to practice my craft of writing, and trying to keep the habit daily - just like you should exercise daily - I figured a blog to post my random stories, ideas, observations would be the best thing. I mean who has time to CRAFT these days, let alone document it and blog about it? Not me. So join me on my journey of random thoughts while I discover my life. Learn how to slow down. Balance work and life. Be a mom of a teenage girl. Learn how to love exercise, and do it daily, learn how to meditate, learn how to forgive and let go. I don't think any of us are experts. We're all pretending. We're all making it up as we go. I know I am. This life thing is hard and I'm still practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment